Redeem Your Tix
Print your eTicket off and bring it to the show.
Redeem your eTicket at the 'Discount Show Tix Info Box' in Sideshow Alley.
You will be issued with your Sideshow Dollars to use with vendors.
- *Discount Show Tix does not apply to Food Vans at Kelmscott Show
- Sales close at 7pm the night before the show or when the allocation of Discount Show Tix for the show is exhausted (sold out).
- You cannot use your eTicket directly with vendors (eg. rides, games, food, showbags).
- You will need to collect your Sideshow Tickets at the 'Discount Show Tix Info Box'.
- We will email you the location of the 'Discount Show Tix Info Box' prior to the show, or you can find it here.
- You will be given Sideshow Tickets which are accepted by all members operating in Sideshow Area including Rides, Games, Lucky Numbers, Food Vans and Showbags.
- Your eTicket/Sideshow Tickets do not give you entry into the Show.
TERMS + CONDITIONS
You have agreed to purchase pre-paid tickets for use at the event selected in your eTicket, which is subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
1. Purchasing on this website is restricted to individuals 18 years of age or older. Individuals below the age of 18 may have purchases made on their behalf by a parent or guardian.
2. To prevent fraud and protect Discount Show Tix and you, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as ID, a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud we may cancel any tickets.
3. Our method of contact is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat out emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
4. We try and ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible. The original order will be cancelled and reissued at the correct price.
5. All prices are quoted are in Australian Dollars.
Delivery and Collection of Tickets
6. Tickets will be dispatched to you electronically. You must present the electronic tickets (eTicket) with photo ID to the 'Discount Show Tix Info Box'.
7. The eTicket can only be redeemed at 'Discount Show Tix Info Box' at the show. You cannot use the eTicket ticket directly with vendors.
8. Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds Policy
9. All Ticket sales are final.
10. Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged or refunded once purchased.
11. No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace tickets that have been lost or stolen after they have been delivered to you, and nor will such tickets be refunded.
12. If you are entitled to a refund under Australian consumer law, you must return the tickets to be refunded, with proof of purchase.
13. Any refund will usually be paid, using the same method you used to buy the tickets, within 30 days of the original date of the Event or the date that we receive your tickets, whichever is later. Cancellation, change or postponement of an Event.
14. You should always check that the Event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
15. If the Event is rescheduled, changed or moved, the ticket will not be refunded but retained for use at the new date/location. Please note that the Booking Fee and any Transaction Fees are not refundable in these circumstances.